d .all of above m
All the above is it the answer
Agency functions of banks are :
1) collection of cheques , dividends , interest etc..
2) payment of subscription , rent , insurance premium etc...
3) preparation of income tax returns.
1,Collection of cheques, bills and drafts .
2,Payment of interest, instalments of loans, insurance premium ect.
Bank as an Agent
Paying the insurance premium, rent, loan installments, etc. Working as a representative of a customer for purchasing or redeeming securities, etc. in the stock exchange. Acting as an executor, administrator, or trustee of the estate of a customer.
Commercial banks provide different types of agency functions for their clients. These banks collect the dividends, interests and cheques from the customers of those companies.
All the payments of monthly rents, subscriptions and insurance premiums of the customers are also paid by these commercial banks.
The stock exchange transactions are also conducted on behalf of the customers of these banks.
Sometimes, these banks act as attorneys or trustees of the properties of their customers.
Commercial banks provide agency functions to their customers besides the function of accepting of the deposits and granting of the loans. These functions may include:
1) Easy and inexpensive flow of funds from one location to another via mail transfers, request drafts, etc.
2) Collection and payment of funds on behalf of the clients through cheques and bills.
3) Sale and purchase of the securities and foreign exchange.
4) Provision of the facility for the sale of new shares and underwriting.
hope it will help you................
(a) Acceptances of Deposits
(c) Agency Functions