hope it will be helpful ✌️#MrSingh
Before drinking a hot coffee, you stir it so that the components will dissolve completely
30. More fine salts dissolve in water as compared to table salt mixed in water.
26. When the solution is heated, more solute will dissolve in the solvent.
27. Gasoline does not dissolve in water, does decreasing the solubility of gasoline.
28. When 2 tablespoons of sugar are added to 200ml of water, more sugar particles are dissolved as compared when the same amount of sugar is dissolved in 50ml of water
29. Before drinking a hot coffee, you stir it s
Hope it can help you.....
Mark me as a brainlist....
the upper mos layer of the earth
C. i s the answer to 32 37 and 40
B is answer to 33 35 and 39
rest are D
Yes its hard question.
very hard question bro