no..u dont have to write ur name...class...roll no..on graph and map attached in cbse exam
if u did then u r paper will be cancel
1. in the year 2004 in the tsunami which hit the Andaman Nicobar Islands the Indira point get submerged in the sea water
2. 82 degree 30 E has been selected as the standard meridian of India because it is situated in the centre of all longitude and latitude in which our country is located.
3. the southernmostpoint of the Indian territory is Indira point in Andaman and Nicobar Islands. its Cape coromon or Kanyakumari that is the southernmost point in mainland India.
4. there are three states and one unit rate re that share a border with Pakistan namely Punjab, Rajasthan ,Gujarat and Jammu and Kashmir the India and Pakistan border is quite intriguing
5. 4 North East Indian states share the border with Myanmar Arunachal Pradesh, Nagaland ,Mizoram and Manipur.
A bar chart or bar graph is a chart or graph that presents categorical data with rectangular bars with height or length proportional to the values that they represent. The bars can be plotted vertically or horizontally .
D.2.8G D. 9.2G
Mark as brainiest
It is the case of a ball thrown up and executing motion under gravity after multiple rebounds with ground.
You can clearly see the slope of each line. They have approximately equal slope and that slope is acceleration.
When the ball go up, it has +ve velocity becomes zero at maximum height and again increase in downward direction (-ve velocity). After each rebound, it repeats the same nature of velocity.
it suddenly changes it direction at the time of collision with ground.
instantly it's velocity changes from -ve to +ve
families and individual people living together. A tribe usually divides up the jobs that need to be done among themselves. Most tribes have special customs or traditions.
Tribes are the type of groups humans lived in before they started living in citiesJe t'aime and nations. There are still tribal groups all over the world. Their numbers are getting smaller and smaller.
give me brainliest ans plzzzzz
here is it...........
howo2 z8iij was at his home in the early morning and functionin on a parallelogram of a small tree