H2SO5 is the formula of Cairo acid
pls mark brainliest
plz plz plz mark as brainliest
Air has no chemical formula as it is made up of many gases. Thus, it does not have any chemical formulae according to me.
The air in Earth's atmosphere is made up of approximately 78 percent nitrogen and 21 percent oxygen. Air also has small amounts of lots of other gases, too, such as carbon dioxide, neon, and hydrogen.
Hope it helps you.
Air is a mixture comprising approx. 78% dinitrogen, 21% dioxygen, some argon (1%), and some (increasing) carbon dioxide (0.5%).
So air is a mixtures containing elemental gases,
, and gaseous compounds,
Air pressure can be measured using mercury in the equation atmospheric pressure = density of mercury x acceleration due to gravity x height of column of mercury. Atmospheric pressure can be measured in atm, torr, mm Hg, psi, Pa, etc.
(1) An equation in the form ax + by + c = 0, where a, b and c are real numbers, and a≠ 0 and b ≠ 0, is called a linear equation in two variables x and y.
For Example: 2x + 3y + 7 = 0, where a = 2, b = 3, c =5 are real numbers. So, given equation is a linear equation in two variables.
(2) Each solution (x, y) of a linear equation in two variables, ax + by + c = 0, corresponds to a point on the line representing the equation, and vice versa.
For Example: 2x + 3y = 5 has (1, 1) as its solution. So,(1, 1) will lie on the line 2x + 3y = 5.
(3) The general form for a pair of linear equations in two variables x and y is a1x + b1 y + c1 = 0 and a2x + b2 y + c2 = 0, where a1 , b1 , c1 , a2 , b2 , c2 are all real numbers and a12 + b12 ≠ 0, a22 + b22 ≠ 0.
For Example: 2x + 3y – 7 = 0 and 9x – 2y + 8 = 0 forms a pair of linear equations.
(4) A pair of linear equations which has no solution is called an inconsistent pair of linear equations. In this case, the lines may be parallel a1/a2 = b1/b2 ≠ c1/c2.
For Example: x + 2y – 4 = 0 and 2x + 4y – 12 = 0 are parallel lines.
(5) A pair of linear equations in two variables, which has a solution, is called a consistent pair of linear equations. In this case, the lines may intersect in a single point and a1/a2 ≠ b1/b2.
For Example: x – 2y = 0 and 3x + 4y – 20 intersects each other at unique point (4, 2).
(6) A pair of linear equations which are equivalent has infinitely many distinct common solutions. Such a pair is called a dependent pair of linear equations in two variables. In this case, the lines may be coincident and a1/a2 = b1/b2 = c1/c2.
For Example: 2x + 3y – 9 = 0 and 4x + 6y – 18 = 0 are coincident lines.
Hope this answer helped you out , have a nice day
Air ka chemical formula nhi hota hai re Qki woh khud hi bohot saare compounds ka mixture hota hai
Itna bhi nhi aata Padai pe dhyan de
Free PDF download of Chapter 3 - Pair of Linear Equations in Two Variables Formula for Class 10 Maths o