plzz mark me as brainliest dear..plzz
1. Column Chart is useful for comparing values over categories.
2. COUNT function in Excel tells how many numeric entries are there.
3. Filtering is the feature that displays only the data in column(s) according to specified criteria.
4. Statistical calculations and preparation of tables and graphs can be done by using Excel.
5. Line Chart will be used to compare performance of two employees in the year 2016.
6. AVG is not a Function in MS Excel.
7. Functions in MS Excel must begin with An Equal Sign.
8. IF function in Excel checks whether a condition is true or not.
9. In Excel, Columns are labelled as A, B, C, etc
10. The Greater Than sign is an example of Logical operator.
11. Line Chart is useful for showing trends or changes over time.
12. The process of arranging the items of a column in some sequence or order is known as Sorting.
13. The Auto Fill feature of MS Excel quickly completes a series of data.
14. Pie Chart is useful for comparing parts of a whole.
15. In Excel, Rows are labelled as 1,2,3 etc.
16. Chart Wizard is used to create a chart.
17. By using Pie Chart we will graphically represent expenditure in different departments.
18. Pie Chart is good for single series of data.
19. The basic unit of a worksheet into which you enter data in Excel is called a cell.
20. In Excel, B1:E5 is denoted as a range from B1 through E5.
21. An Excel file is generally called a / an Workbook.
22. Database is a collection of data that is stored electronically as a series of records in a table.
23. Column Chart will be used to compare performance of sales of two products.
24. In MS Excel, in Formatting Toolbar we have the currency option.
25. Tools menu contains macro options in MS Excel.
26. Today is the function used to input the date only in MS Excel.
27. MOD ( ) function is used to calculate Remainder in MS Excel.
28. Edit menu have the Fill option in MS Excel.
29. Excel is a collection of workbook Worksheets.
30. Label data type is not in MS Excel.
31. In MS Excel, Data menu have Sort option.
32. Graph chart does not exist in MS Excel.
33. Data Series option is not available in the Chart Options in MS Excel “CHART WIZARD”.
34. MS EXCEL is based on WINDOWS Software.
35. A spreadsheet is a collection of pages is called a Workbook.
36. .xlsx is the Extension of Excel Workbook in MS Excel 2007.
37. Data label is the option of Chart Wizard which contains the option of Series Name, Category and Value in Data.
38. # is the sign which displays when there is Formula Error in MS Excel.
Oh god!!! takes much time dear
Published in 1802, it tells the story of a 14th-century attempt by the Abbot of Aberbrothok ("Aberbrothock") to install a warning bell on Inchcape, a notorious sandstone reef about 11 miles (18 km) off the east coast of Scotland.
please follow my bro pls
Hope This will help you
Mark me as brainliest if possible
it is too much longer
what I can do for you.