3. Raghav is good but Rajan is better than him.
5. It was such a beautiful scenery that he captured it in his camera.
7. I wish I had paid heed to my teacher's advice.
8. She burst out laughing when she saw it.
Here are your answers dear. Please mark as the branliest. Follow me on Instagram @dark_emerald34.
Explanation:All the given options are correct according to English grammar, but the option “b” is the best option among them. Option B expresses the sentence clearly without any ambiguity and redundancy. As the choice of words in the option “B” is better than other options and is according to the requirements of standard English writing.
1. Madhu asked me if it was cold outside.
2. Mother as me if Mohan was playing in the field.
3. Varun asked his father where they were travelling that weekend.
4. Sonia as the topic for the worksheet in English.
5. Reshmi asked how old my grandmother is.
6. The policeman asked the boy where he lived in Delhi.
7. Teachers asked if I had got a computer at home to attend classes.
Hope this helps you mate !
raely is meant once or twice
[tex]/ blue//]bold //[tex underlined [answer]:}}}}// [tex]
Explanation:please mark me as the brainliest
yes she is invited for pasty
earthquake , key , bus , sudden
subject & English
Do as Directed
meaningful sentence of
the following phuros
After a period of"
do as directed