I hope you don’t forget my name by tomorrow.
Hope it helps!
Please mark me as brainliest! ☺♪
The Future Continuous tense is often used in English as a way to talk about something happening at a given point in the future.How do we use the Future Continuous tense?
The Future Continuous tense expresses action at a particular moment in the future. The action will have started before that moment but it will not have finished at that moment.
For Example:-Tomorrow I will start work at 2pm and stop work at 6pm.
When we use the Future Continuous tense, our listener usually knows or understands what time we are talking about.
For Example:-They won't be watching TV at 9pm tonight.We'll be having dinner when the film starts.Take your umbrella. It will be raining when you return.
1. Man is very sociable. He knows a lot of people.
2. I hate it when a bee is buzzing around me.
3. Most of the employees live close to the office.
4. Rani is writing a very interesting story.
5. The tournament will begin tomorrow.
6. I eat every morning. [No verb was provided in the bracket, please
input the whole question correctly next time.]
7. Does he always use his spectacles for reading?
was this helpful?
6. NO CONTEXT.
7. Does, use.
7.Sentence not complete
Mark me Brainlest
a. I hope you. (...