Although he had failed many time,he still hopes to succeed.
Sophia is not only a quiet but also an introvert girl.
I have bought the book which you had asked me to buy
C. 1 he has failed many times, but he still hopes to succeed.
2. This town was once a prosperous sea port,but it is now a heap of ruins.
3. I have bought the book and you asked me to buy it.
4. Sophia is a quiet girl, so she is an introvert.
do o they believe that God exists
Who substitute d inn place of player after he was injured
Not only did prakash inslt my brother but also beat him
1 - the designs had been prepared by the architect
2- despite being clecer she is independable
3- yhis pair of scissors isnt working as it is blunt
4-no sooner had he heard that he won the prize than he jumped with joy
5'- toms mother inquired him why he didnt act in that manner the day before
6- my daughter is so mischevious that she can not be taken to excursion
7- if the train does not arrive on time we will miss the concert
8- no other movie of chaplin is as funny as the tramp
pls mark the brainliest
1. I have solved it earlier regarding the question.
2. Let the speed of the boat be x and the speed of the stream be y; then,
(x+y) = 8km/h (1)
(x-y) = 2km/h (2)
So, 2x = 10 km/h
or, x = 5km/h
Putting the value of x in (1) we get;
y = 3 km/h
So, the correct answer is (b).
3. Let the speed of the man be x and of the stream be y; then,
(x+y) = 12 km/h
(x-y) = 6 km/h
So, 2x = 18 km/h
or, x = 9km/h
Hence, y = 3 km/h
So, the correct answer is (c).
HOPE THIS COULD HELP!!!
1. my dad has two sister in law
2. the people of india are honest
3.the child has broken the old man's spectacles
4.the cattles are grazing in the field
5. he took off his shoes and socks
6. gymnastic is my favourite sport
abhi tk mujhe yeh chapter nhi krvaya fir kese answer btauu.
Alka and Meera are equally intelligent.
We do not if charlie is guilty or not.
mark me the brainliest!!
Alka is intelligent but Meera is equally intelligent
Charlie may be guilty but we do not know
I hope that it is helpful