It is the correct anwer plz follow me and mark this as brainlest ans dear love
on is the answer
2) the matter
if it is correct thank me if it is not correct comment
1)Truth always prevails
TO the long run
2)Sujata stood BY
the river and saw the ship pass by.
3)She took some money FROM
her father to buy a video game
4)Shilpa gave me a rare gift ON
5)Deepak was very upset FROM
6)Michelle is longing TO
7)It has been a long time SINCE
I met my sister,
8)The worker asked FOR
1. The car battery has Run out it needs recharging.
2. How can you put up with his unpleasant manners?
3. You must reach the place before sunset.
4. Susan did not believe in spoiling her children.
5. We are confident of winning the match.
6. He is addicted to drinking.
7. Truth always prevails in the long run.
8. Michael is longing to meet me.
9. No Indian king could stand against the attack of Alexander.
10. It takes some time to settle down to work again after a holiday.
i am writing exam and got same set of questions
truth always prevails in the long run
in the long run
it is correct
pls mark as brainliest if it's right,☺️