Should she feel worse during the night, give her these tablets.
please give thanks
Should she feel worse during the night, give her these tablets .
2. Had he too young to be employed.
3. I wish it is late to do anything.
4. we had call the fire brigade before the fire destroys everything.
5.if she feels wores to night, tablets should give to her.
6.the result took surprised everybody in country.
7.a flower like she is fresh.
8.Do you go away abruptly.
9.Little I expected that she get prize.
10.Little I had idea then that he was going abroad.
11.it was such long to hold the interest of listers.
12.in probable that it will rain today.
I hope my answers will correct.
2.Tall as he is, Joe is not strong.
4.Should she feel worse during the night, give her these tablets.
I'M NOT SURE ABOUT THE OTHERS...I DON'T WANT TO GIVE THE WRONG ANSWER...HOPE IT HELPS...
1. Cleopatra is more famous than any other Egyptian queens.The sentence has been changed into comparative degree of comparison.
2. The father forbade his son to use the mobile phone while driving.The narration of the sentence has been changed here.
3. Having found the climate of Shimla favourable she decided to live there.It is the transformation of compound sentence into a simple sentence.
4. The result took a surprise to everybody in the country.It's changing of parts of speech.
5. She should be given these tablets if she feels worse during night.Putting 'should' and making it passive.
6. In spite of being late due to rain I managed to meet my friend.changing it into simple sentence.
7. No sooner did the alarm ring than the workers ran out of the building.Changing the degree of comparison.
8. I was asked to submit my assignment by the teacher.Changing the voice.
1. I must apologise for speaking rudely yesterday.
2.he warned her not to drive rashly in the city.
3.the Potter explained us how to make a pot .
4.their kindness is unforgettable.
5.i prefer small towns insted of big cities.
6.should I give the tablets if she feels worse at the night.
7.the result took over everybody in that area.
8.the teacher forbade the children from playing on the road
hope it helps...
Hope it helps please mark as a brainalist answer and follow me and give thanks to all my answers
I must apologize for speaking to you rudely yesterday.
He warned her to not to drive rashly in the city.
The potter explained us saying that it was how we were supposed to make a pot.
I will never forget their extreme kindness to me.
I prefer small towns over cities.
Should she feel worse during the night ,give her these tablets.
The result took everyone present in the area aback.
The teacher forbade the children from playing on the road.
i. She inquired of me if I knew the way.
ii. His idea is less sensible than yours.
iii. Should give her these tablets, if she feels worse during the night.
iv. He isn't very fond of apples.
v. The results took everybody surprised in the country.
vi. Neither he nor I knew where John was.
vii. Did he explain why he behaved the way he did.
viii. Since his departure, things have not been the same.
Should she feels worse during the night, give her these tablets.