1) Jaipur is known as the pink city
2)in the city most of the buildings are painted in pink colour
To rearrange sentences , we must follow the below rulesFor statements: subject+functioning verb+(preposition)+object+indirect object. Statements are called affirmatives.For questions (interrogatives): Yes/no questions: verb+subject+preposition+object.hw/wh questions: Hw/wh interrogative word+verb+ subject+(preposition)+object. For request/orders/suggestions: verb+(preposition)+object.
Closest to the verb is placed the "adverb". If there is more than "one adverb" the adverbs are placed "according to the order-manner", "place, frequency & time".
To know more
0.7 Rearrange the given words and phrases to form meaningful ..
its historical buildings have made it a popular tourist destination
1)JAIPUR IS KNOWN AS PINK CITIES
2)MOST OF THE BUILDINGS IN THE CITIES ARE PAINTED IN PINK COLOR
3)ITS HISTORICAL BUILDINGS DESTINATIONS TOURIST HAVE MADE IT POPULAR
4)ONE CAN EASILY GO THERE BY BUS FROM DELHI
1. Jaipur is known as Pink city.
2. Most of the buildings in the city are painted in pink colour.
3. Its buildings have made it a popular historical destination.
4. One can easily go there by bus from delhi.⚜HOPE IT HELPS U⚜❣KEEP FOLLOWING❣
a) Jaipur is known as pink city.
b) Most of the buildings are painted in the pink colour.
c) Its historical buildings have made it a popular destination.
By one bus from delhi can easily go there .
Hope it helps .
Please mark as brainlest.
answer Historical buildings have made it a popular tourist destination
historical buildings have made it tourist popular destination
Explanation:it's historical building have made it a popular destination tourist
Here it is -
1. Jaipur is known as pink city.
2. Most of the buildings in the city are painted in pink color.
3. It's historical buildings have made it a popular tourist destination.
4. One can go easily there from Delhi by bus.
Hope it helped you.
1. is/as/known/Jaipur/pink City
2. in the/ are / buildings/ city /...