Our letters each, tro
(3) Spot the error in the following sentence and rewrite it:
Today she weigh twenty-one stone
(4) Identify the type of sentence :
Don't lose faith
(5) Complete the compound words:
2. Do as directed : (Any 2)
(1) Make use of both of the following words in a meanin
today she weighs 21 tonnes.
1)Teacher advised to go through the imp questions.
2) 1) generation 2) rational
3)it should be weighs
Hope it will help
Moon light sub title please follow me
The answer can be moonlight and subtitle. Hope it helps. Please mark as the brainliest.
The compound words are moonlight, subtitle.
Explanation:When two or more than two words are joined together to form a different meaning altogether, the word formed is termed as compound words.The word which is the product is different from the meaning of the words which have joined together.Formation of the compound words is a process to form new words and enhance the vocabulary of a language.
Compound words that start with the same word
(3) Spot the error in the following sentence and r...