Payal said that it was raining very heavily in Darjeeling.Hope it helps
Payal said that it was raining very heavily in Darjeeling
Please mark it as brainliest
a) "It is raining very heavily, we cannot play outdoors today." said Gayatrib) The hijackers will not let us eat any food ." said The air hostessC) Anuj can complete the job himself." said Suresh d) "Young children are always restless." said Grandmother
Hope it helps you friend
1) Gautam told Ravi that he was going to the library to borrow some books on Indian history.
2) Sheetal said that she is fond of eating dark chocolate.
3) My father told me that he has been going to the telephone exchange everyday to lodge a complain.
4) They complained that it is extremely hot and suffocating in the garbage.
5) The doctor told us that he will be attending a conference in Delhi the next day.
6) He said that they have been to the bird sanctuary in Ranchi.
7) He said that they were waiting for hours to get their passport stamped.
8) She said that she shall use a backrest when she travels next time.
9) Pagal said that it was raining very heavily in Darjeeling.
10) Ronit said that he has finished his maths homework.
so what we have to do here
yes yesterday raining but what u want to ask