Subject: To complain and bring attention towards the problem of stray dogs on main road and in the society.
I am resident of the sector 15; people are facing the problem of orphan dogs and their stray on the main road. They are in numbers. Their groups are dangerous as they started attacking the passerby. They run towards motor bike which lead to many accident in the area. The news of the new born baby attack by the dog is not fade yet. People lost their sleep as dogs bark whole night. This problem is headache as person who has night shifts facing worst situation.
I am requesting you to look on that matter as soon as possible. The cases are increasing rapidly. I hope you will take absolute measures to handle the issue.
1. cow is a domestic animal it gave us milk and with that milk we can make ghee, paneer, lassi, butter, etc
2. dog is my favourite animal it protects our house from strangers
3. cat is a very cute animal it protects our house from rats
4. Bull is a very strong animal . it helps to plough the fields and it does not like red colour whenever it sees red colour it become very angry
1. There are lots of domestic animals.
2. The cow is one of them.
3. Most of the family keeps a cow in villages.
4. It is a very quiet and holy animal in Hindu religion.
5. There is some common domestic animal like goat, sheep, and buffalo.
6. They are an integral part of village life.
7. People use them lots of need.
8. A cow gives us milk, it’s important for our health.
9. Dog and cats are also domestic animals.
10. They are also important for a house.
Cows are members of the sub-family 'Bovinae' of the family 'Bovidae'. This family also includes Gazelles, Buffalo, Bison, Antelopes, Sheep and Goats. Cows are raised for many reasons including: milk, cheese, other dairy products, also for meat such as beef and veal and materials such as leather hide.
domestic animals are animals that have been selectively bread andgenerically adapted over generation to live along side humans
The animals that are used up by the humans for their basic needs of transportation, as work animals or as food source or as pet animals are known as domestic animals.
The domestic animals are used for home purposes and not for wild purposes.
Cow gives milk and it is a domestic animal since it provides the major food source for human.
mark as brainlist answer pl
So, domestic animals are wonderful companions of a man or woman.
Domestic animals are an integral part of a man’s life. They make life complete. There are innumerable uses of domestic animals.
The uses of domestic vary from animal to animal. For example if one owns a cow, buffalo, sheep, or goat, one gets pure milk from them. Milk is so essential and important food item. Apart from giving milk, they keep the grass and weeds growth under control. They also provide man company and keep him engaged and free from unnecessary worries and depression.
Similarly, dog and cat prove to wonderful pets. They guard the house from unwanted pests. They provide company to elderly and single men and women. They give the owner unconditional love.
Similarly each domestic animal has its own specific uses. For example horse has its own uses; camel has its own uses and so on.
The 'Domestic Animals' are theanimals that have been tamed and kept by humans as a work animal, food source or pet. Dogs are very faithfulanimals and they watch our houses. ... Elephants are used to carry heavy logs of wood.
the domestic animals are those animals which We can keep and obtain their products like milk etc.