4)Wildlife plays an important role in balancing the environment.It provides stability to different kinds of natural processes of nature.Wildlife maintains the ecological balance of the nature.If the number of carnivorous animals increases, the number of herbivores will be decreased.
Hence, Wildlife is precious gift of god which must be preserved.
5) Human beings are responsible for deforestation in many areas. Their greed to access more resources than required has led to depletion of vegetation.
Due to reckless cutting of trees, animal's natural habitat has been destroyed resulting in their depletion.Animals are also killed by humans for resources.Animals like tiger and elephants are killed for making coats to wear and for making jewelry out of their horns.
(I) sustainable development means development should take place w/o damaging the environment and resources should also be preserved for the future generations.
(ii) to protect the planet
(iii) by saving water , electricity , recycling , treating the waste etc
(iv) If we won’t educate ourselves regarding this today our future is in danger and it’s thus important
(v) by educating themselves regarding the matter , by organizing fundraising campaigns etc
1) Zimbabwe cannot be called republic because the ZANU-PF party which is curently ruling uses dirty tricks to win such as manipulates over te media and not letting other parties to conduct meetings.
2) they use many dirty tricks like the government school teachers are told to manipulate parents to vote for PRI also the media is about tell only about PRI there is a ban on moving against government
3) In China elections are regularly held after every 5 years of electing the country's parliament called National people's Congress National people's Congress has the power to elect the president of the country work on testing approval candidate leads the approval of Chinese Communist Party only those who are member of Chinese Communist Party or 8 party allowed to it were allowed to contest election held in 2002 to 2003 that's why the government is always formed by Communist Party
4)an important feature of democracy is that it takes time over decisions ensuring that no wrong decision is taken. for ex.
in a democracy, Government has to take into account all divisions. At times it might prove that a decision taken may be acceptable to one and not acceptable to the other. For example, there was so much hue and cry whether Foreign Direct investment should be allowed or not in the country. The decision might be in favour of the citizen but against the small farmers. Thus Government avoids taking decisions that will help a majority
1.The Climate in the Thar desert is like any other desert. Hot in the day and cool at night. The summer days are really hot and the nights are cool but the winter days are warm and the nights are cold. In the summer there is little to no rain.
2.Bcuz of water.
3.One of the most colourful states in India, Rajasthan is blessed with landscapes of thick forests and sandy deserts, majestic man made creations, flourishing flora and fauna and a history that no other culture can match.
4.The dry condition of deserts helps promote the formation and concentration of important minerals. Gypsum, borates, nitrates, potassium and other salts build up in deserts when water carrying these minerals evaporates. Minimal vegetation has also made it easier to extract important minerals from desert regions.
Agriculture is the science and art of cultivating plants and livestock. Agriculture was the key development in the rise of sedentary human civilization,changes=1962, one farmer fed 25.8 persons. In the 50 years since, he has taken on considerably more responsibility and now feeds 155. 50 years of change mean farmers can produce more food and fiber on fewer acres and with fewer nutrient inputs.In 1950, U.S. corn acreage totaled about 82 million. That figured dropped to 59 million in the late 60s but hit 90 million last year. Soybean acreage has increased from 18 million in 1950 to 80 million by 2007. Total corn production in 1950 totaled 2.7 billion bushels from those 82 billion acres. In 2009, on similar acreage, corn production topped 13 billion bushels. “That’s a 430 percent increase,” Miller said.
Encryption is most important because it allows you to securely protect data that you don't want anyone else to have access to.
Importance of CVP Analysis:
1. The CVP analysis is very much useful to management as it provides an insight into the effects and inter-relationship of factors, which influence the profits of the firm. The relationship between cost, volume and profit makes up the profit structure of an enterprise. Hence, the CVP relationship becomes essential for budgeting and profit planning.
2. As a starting point in profit planning, it helps to determine the maximum sales volume to avoid losses, and the sales volume at which the profit goal of the firm will be achieved. As an ultimate objective it helps management to find the most profitable combination of costs and volume.
Please Mark My answer As Brainlist And Thank You
Importance of CVP Analysis:
The relationship between cost, volume and profit makes up the profit structure of an enterprise. ... As a starting point in profit planning, it helps to determine the maximum sales volume to avoid losses, and the sales volume at which the profit goal of the firm will be achieved.
Rivers carry water and nutrients to areas all around the earth. They play a very important part in the water cycle, acting as drainage channels for surface water. Rivers drain nearly 75% of the earth's land surface. Rivers provide excellent habitat and food for many of the earth's organisms.
thanks for free points mate but plzz first mark me as brainlist and follow me and this is my real bio