sab kuch hamse hi puche ga kuch khud se kar le saram kar
5. (c)Docker Engine.
6. (c)Different networks,spread in a huge geographical area to connect together and be employed simultaneously by multiple users on demand.
7. (c) Both statements are True.
8. (d) 1. (iii), 2. (ii), 3. (i).
9. I'm not sure..But according to me,the answer should be (a) Statement 1 is True and Statement 2 is False
i am guessing
The answers are,
4. docker engine,
5. a (sharing of sensor resources by different users and applications under flexible usage scenarios), b (users to easily collect, access, process, search large amounts of sensor data from different application), c (different networks, spread in a huge geographical area, to connect together and be employed simaltaneously by multiple users on demand).
6. both statements are true,
7. d[1.(III), 2.(II), 3.(i)]
Use case diagrams consists of actors, use cases and their relationships. The diagram is used to model the system/subsystem of an application. A single use case diagram captures a particular functionality of a system. Hence to model the entire system, a number of use case diagrams are used.
You can configure access to data at all of the following levels, except: