11) In our country, the poor is exploited by us.
12) The road is being repaired by them.
13) My pocket has been picked by someone.
14) This room is used by us only on some special occasion.
15) This is known by everyone very well.
16) It has not been spoken about by anyone.
17) Nothing is being done against you by us.
18) Mohan is praised by us for his honesty.
19) The result has been published by them.
20) The vacancy has already been filled by them.
21) The table has been pushed into the corner by Ram.
22) The innocent child has been killed by them.
23) These types of furniture are made by them.
24) He has been beaten by four men.
25) This poem has been written by Shakespeare.
26) The house is cleaned by us everyday.
27) Every passenger was checked by them thoroughly.
28) In India, the cow is worshipped by people.
29) Cotton is grown by people in India.
30) My question has not been answered properly by anybody.
31) All the shop windows have been broken by the mob.
1) The test was taken by the student.
2) The letters have been posted by Venkat.
3) They offered him a chair.
HAVE A GREAT DAY
1 he does not play football
2.did they not play football
3.i told him that he was very ambitious
1) he had painted the wall
2)i have written the letter
3)my homework has been finished by me
your answer is wrong because passive voice always have verb 3 form and you have written verb 4 form
wind is seen by whome
1. it is passive voice
2. To the hills we took a trip
1. The test was taken by the student.
2. The letters have been posted by Venkat
3. They offered him a chair.
Hope it helps youPlease mark Brainliest.
1.By whom wind was watched?
A letter was being written by him.
We were not taught by teacher .
Clothes are washed by Manish.
The river will not be erased by the cattle
.please mark my answers as brainliest please please please please please please
a You have been warned by us.
b The children were not looked after by them properly.
c Trespassers will be prosecuted by us.
d It is already in passive voice.
In active voice it will be
They gave him a book for his birthday.
e He will. be sent away to school.
Plz mark as brainliest and follow me.