The Sentence cannot be changed into passive
1) to find of inflow and outflow of cash in firms
2) maybe he want to run a business or want to invest for hard profit
1) Increase the capital of the firm for the expansion plans of the business. 2) Include a capable and efficint employee like a manager into partnership so as to encourage him. 3) To take advantage of the experience, reputation and goodwill of the incoming partner etc...
He will help the poor
I will know her
Been a will not sing song
Required adjustments at the time of admission of a Partner:
1. Calculation of New Profit Sharing Ratio.
2. Revaluation of Assets and Liabilities of the firm.
3.Treatment of Goodwill.
4.Adjustment of Accumulated
Reserves and Profits /Losses.
5.Adjustment of Capital (if agreed).
The reason of his admission is not known by me.
The reason of his admission is not known to me.
what is you question dude
• Admissions of your partner in the firm should always be nudged.
• They should always be behind your back...