Your answer is -
Father asks his son"Had you gone to your office yesterday?"
Thank you ,
X ICSE student..
1. Is mother in the kitchen?
2. Has father gone to the office?
3. Will he catch fresh fish in the pond?
4. Is the train on the bridge?
5. Can Pushpa solve the problems easily?
6. Should we do our homework regularly?
7. Is it very cold today?
8. Was the teacher on leave yesterday?
9. Is Meeta fond of dogs?
10. Are there fish in the tank?
1. is mother in the kitchen?
2. has father gone to the office?
3.will he catch fresh fish in the pond?
4. is the train on the bridge?
5. can pushpa solve the sums easily?
7. is it very cold today?
8. was the teacher on leave yesterday?
9. is meeta fond of dogs?
10. are there fish in the tank?
plz mark as brain list
plz follow me
1. the horse does not run very fast
2. Avni did not write a letter
3. It is not raining outside
4. the beggar is not walking in the street
6. The police did not catch a theif.
1. the gardener watered the plants
2. mother was cooking
4. Man Mohan singh was the prime minister of India
5. The women were fetching water from the well.
6. Aman got up early in the morning
1.The horse does not run very fast.
2.Avni did not write a letter.
3.It is not raining outside.
4.Ton did not white wash the fence.
5.The beggar is not walking in the street.
6.The police did not catch the thief.
1.The gardener watered the plant.
2.Mother was cooking.
3.Father had gone to his office.
4.Man Mohan singh was the prime minister of india.
5.The womens were fetching water from the well.
6.Aman got up early in the morning.
Hope this help you.
1) Was, the teacher on leave yesterday ?
2) Can Pushupa solve the sums easily ?
3) has, Father Gone to the office?
HOPE YOU LIKE MY ANSWER
PLEASE MARK ME AS BRAINLIST
PLEASE FOLLOW ME
1.) Was the teacher leave on yesterday?
2.) Can Pushpa solve the sums easily?
3.) Has father gone to office?
Just use helping verb in start...
my father has gone
mark me as branliest and follow