All the things which are on this planet for the existence of life are known as resources.
Resource planning means to conserve resources for future.
In order to prevent wastage resource planning is very necessary.
Three phases of resource planning are -
(1) By using resources in a sustainable manner.
(2) By using renewable resources.
(3) By making aware people to conserve resources.
Hope it helps you.
With [email protected]
HOPE this may help you
Explanation:resources planing refers to the strategy for planned and judicious utilisation of resource.
Resource planning is the judicious use of resources. Resource planning becomes more important in a region where resources are not distributed properly.
Three phases of resource planning are -:Making of inventory of resources after their region-wise identification across the country. For eg, Mapping and surveying of resources found in different regions.Making of the planning structure with appropriate technology, skill and institutions which are required for harnessing these resources.Matching of resource plan with development plan.
Have a nice day ahead!
It is essential for the sustainable existence of all forms of life. For the balanced development of a country, resource planning should be implemented in the national, regional, state and local level.
The three phases of resource planning are:-
•Identification and inventory of resources i.e. mapping, surveying, quantitative and qualitative estimation and measurement of resources available.
•Evolving a planning structure which is endowed with appropriate technology and human skills.
•Matching and comparing the resources developmental plans with national developmental plans.
To learn more:
1. How appropriate is the title of the story The little match girl written by Hans Christian Andersen:
2. Conclusion of the story the little match girl:
Three phases :-
1) Identification and inventory of resources [ mapping , surveying , quantitative and qualitative estimation and measurement of resources ]
2) Evolving a planning structure [ endowed with appropriate technology and human skills ]
3) Last , and the third phase , matching or comparing the resources developmental plans with overall national developmental plans