The greatest natural number cannot be suggested because natural numbers goes up to infinity.
The smallest natural number is 1 and not 0 because 0 is the only whole number that is not a natural number. It was invented by Aryabhatta. Natural numbers-like whole numbers extend till infinity so we can't write the greatest natural number.
Hope this helps!
1.The smallest natural number is 1.
1. There is no largest number
answer ) 1 million3. Insert commas suitably and write each of the following numbers in words in
1. Write the smallest natural number. Can you write the largest natural number
(ii) 1 million = lohundred thousan
(iv) 1 billion = ... hundred million, (ii) Consider the numbe
6. Write each of the following numbers in numeral form and place comm
The number of digits
2. Fill in the
the number of digits
(1) 1 lakh = Abten thousand lo
:. 400381 > 53757.
(iii) 1 crore = La ten lakh
The number of digi
the number of digi
.. Both the numbe
4. Write the following numbers in expanded form:
The digit in the h
the digit in the
5. Write the following numbers in figures:
:. Both number
(i) Seven lakh three thousand four hundred twenty
The digit in the
(ii) Eighty crore twenty three thousand ninety three
the digit in the
Also write the above numbers in the place value chart.
As 9 > 6, ther
(i) Seventy three lakh seventy thousand four hundred seven.
(ii) Nine crore five lakh forty one.
(iii) Fifty eight million four hundred twenty three thousand two hundred two.
7. Write the face value and place value of the digit 6 in the number 756032.
8. Find the difference between the place value and the face value of the digit 9 in thumbers as show
9. Determine the difference of the place value of two 7's in 37014472 and write iti
words in International system.
Since 8 > 3,64
:. The given
ample 1. Arrange th
4378, 64805, 64389
blution. The numb
the number of di
the number of d
To compare the
xample 2. Arr
smallest natural number is 1, not 0 because 0 was invented by Aryabhatta. The largest natural number cannot be written because natural number goes up to infinite.
The smallest natural number is 1. It is not possible to write the greatest natural number because natural numbers go up to infinity.
Hope it helps!!!
The smallest natural number is 1. We cannot write the largest natural number.
The smallest natural number is 1.
NO, I can't write the largest natural number
Mark me brainliest .