Acharitable trust donates 28 different books of mathematics , 16 different books of science and 12 different books of sst to poor students each student is given maximum number of books of only one subject of their interest and each student got equal number of books.. a= find the number of books student got b=find the total number of students who got c=see how does it will your
B = number of student who got the books = 28
C =it helped our society because the students don't have enough money to buy books and by donating they bare able to study and become something in life
if u ask me i think there r 11 students aproximatly
(1) we need HCF of 28 , 16 and 12
the prime factors of 28 are = 2*2*7
the prime factors of 16 are = 2*2*2*2
the prime factors of 12 are = 2*2*3
thus,HCF of 28,16 and 12 are= 2*2=4
.: maximum number of books each student got = 4
(2) the number of maths books = 28/4 = 7
the number of maths books = 16/4 = 4
the number of maths books = 12/4 = 3
.: total number of books are = 7+4+3 = 14 books
100 books each
Step-by-step explanation: add all books
5notebook per children
1)no of notebook per children=108÷20=5.4=5notebook per person
the student is so poor that he cann't use this book.
do you have answer of this question?
each student got only one number of books and total students are 56
each student got.
b) Find the total number of students who got books.
4) Without actually performing long division, state whether the
following rational numbers will have terminating decimal or
Non-terminating decimal expansion.
5) The decimal expansion of 189/125
will terminate after how many
places of decimals?
6) Find the decimal expansion of these rational Numbers I have to write a letter to the editor of the wit it's a lot of work to do and I will be there at the same time I don't have a lot of work and the wit the pot and the food is in our country and I will be there