One of the cause is short circuit and other is overloading.They both can damage appliances and can cause fire. Fuses are built into electrical circuits to protect the wiring against any issue. It contains a thin strip of metal that melts if current flowing in that circuit exceeds the amount for rated fuse.
Hope it help you
If you have any problems then ask me.
the suspension is the mixture, where the solute does not get dissolved, rather get suspended in the liquid and float freely. sugar solution in water is the example of the true solution; starch dissolved in water is the example of the colloidal solution and soil dissolved in water is the suspension.