These are some features of democracy
1. Responsible and accountable Government:The democratic form of government is run by the elected representatives of the people of the country. It is the people of the democratic country who rule the country through their representatives. Thus, the elected representatives act responsible for the well-being of citizens of the country. Democracy ensures popular control and popular responsibility and the elected representatives remains accountable to them.
2. Equality and fraternity: Democracy preaches the equality and fraternity of men. The idea of the equality of man was strengthened by the idea of nationalism. Every nation felt that it had the right to be free, to throw off foreign domination. If that is so, if a nation has the right of self-determination, it follows logically that every man has the right to determine how he will be governed. The modern world is dominated by two principles, viz. democracy and nationalism.
3. Sense of responsibility among common people: The achievements of democracy are many. It has infused into the common people a sense for responsibility and power. It has enriched the life of the people who take a warm interest in the affairs of their country and of the world. With greater and greater democracy has come greater and greater freedom. Everyone is free to express his opinions, and although occasionally there may be restrictions on individuals, personal liberty is the goal of democracy, and there is more freedom is democracy than in any other form of government.
4. Self-government: Democracy has gradually become universal because it is inevitable. Man is born with an innate tendency to be free, and he cannot help feeling that he should govern himself. He may be more effectively governed by others, but he will say that good government is no substitute for self-government, and in actual practice, democracy has improved the lot of the common man beyond the dreams of his forefathers who lived under kingship or feudalism. The common man is now not only freer, but he is more educated and wealthier and happier than he used to be in the part.
5. Development and prosperity for all: Democracy ensures development and prosperity for all. Democracy brings the greatest good for the largest number of people. Democracy can realize the concept of the welfare state where every man or women can claim the right to food, to education and to employment. Day by day, through a just distribution of taxes, through various welfare measures, the distinction between the rich and poor is being abolished and the equality of man is being realized.
I hope it will help
It means the room by the people.
It is a form of government in which the rulers are elected by the people.
Features of Democracy :
a) Major decisions by Elected Leaders :
In a democratic government the major decisions are taken by the leaders who are elected by the people of that country. These elected leaders represent the whole country so in this way the need of all people are satisfied.
b) Free and Fair Electoral Competition :
A democracy is based on a free and fair election where does currently in power have a fair chance of losing.
c) One Person, One Vote , One Value :
In a democratic country each and every adult is provided a single word which is having equal value. It means each what must have one value then that of other.
d) Rule of Law and Respect of Rights :
In democracy a country can be rule only within limits set by constitutional law and citizens' rights.
section 127 cr.p.c. empowers the court to alter or modify the order of maintenance on account of the change in the circumstances of the party paying or receiving the maintenance. the changes may be in the circumstances of the paying party or of the receiving party.
i don't know whome you are talking about.