1. Sir Chandrashekhara Venkata Raman was an Indian physicist born in the former Madras Province in India.
2.Sir Chandrashekhara Venkata Raman ( 7 November 1888 – 21 November 1970) was an Indian physicist born in the former Madras Province in India
3. he is also called as C.V Rama.
4. Died in 21 November 1970 (aged 82)
5. he was 3 children Vikram Ambalal Sarabhai
K. S. Viswanathan
6. awards Matteucci Medal (1928)
Knight Bachelor (1929)
Hughes Medal (1930)
Nobel Prize in Physics (1930)
Bharat Ratna (1954)
Lenin Peace Prize (1957)
Fellow of the Royal Society
7. Raman was married on 6 May 1907 to Lokasundari Ammal (1892–1980).
1000+ followers are you sure of leaving! ?
the display is usually considered to include the screen or projection surface and the device that produces the information on the screen. in some computers, the display is packaged in a separate unit called a monitor .