because in the other countries sometimes temperature go below 0° .
due to this the water inside the pipeline start freezing.
after the water freeze it starts expanding.
as a result , pipeline burst.
PLEASE MARK AS BRANILIST
The water freezes when it is exposed to temperatures below 0° C. The temperature in cold countries in winters goes below 0° C. This freezes the water in the pipelines.Also, when freezed, water starts expanding. Thus, the pipelines burst due to expansion of water.
Pressure can be defined as the force acting on a surface as per unit area.
➡Pressure is a vector quantity as it's direction is fixed.
➡Its S.I. unit is "Pascal".
Now, let's see why the pipeline carrying water brust in cold ❄ countries.
The actual reason behind is the pressure difference. In winter season, the water inside pipe freezes. As the water freezes, it expands. Due to this, pressure inside pipe increases. Due to the difference between the inner pressure and outer pressure, the pipe ruptures or brust.
Force on per unit area is basically termed as pressure.
===》 Pascal (Pa)
☆ When the temperature falls the pressure on a particular substance increases.
☆ When the temperature Increases the pressure on a particular substance decreases.
When the temperature decreases in cold countries, the pressure is increasing.
And the water flowing through the pipe also freezing so the pressure is high.
When the pressure inside the pipe becomes more than the pressure of pipe and crosses its limit , it bursts.
1. In cold countries, in winter, the temperature of the atmosphere falls below 0∘C.
2. When the temperature of water falls below 4°C, it expands.
3. As a result, the water in the pipes expands.
4. Even if ice is formed, there is an increase in the volume.
5. As there is no room for expansion, water (or ice) exerts a large pressure on the pipes.
Hence, the pipelines carrying water burst.Hope it helps!
(1) In cold countries, in winter, the temperature of the atmosphere falls below 0∘C. When the temperature of water falls below 4∘C, it expands. Hence, the water in pipes expands. ... Hence, the pipelines carrying water burst.
Hope its helpful to u
aray yaar a loag karna hi ok na bhai
because when water freeze the molecules of water arrange themselve in a regular pattern that they occupy more volume of about 9%..as a result ..molecule need more space while pipeline has a fixed space that's why ..it causes the bursting of pipeline
In cold countries, in winter, the temperature of the atmosphere falls below 0∘C. When the temperature of water falls below 4∘C, it expands. Hence, the water in pipes expands. ... Hence, the pipelines carrying water burst
In winter, the pipelines carrying water burst in countries.
Mark me as the brainliest!