3- Radiaoactive Wastes
4- Global Warming
Hope This Helps
different causes of water pollution are :))
1)industrial waste may get into the water bodies.
2)human interference over them.
3)people bathing in the river and washing clothes.
4)different detergents going there and disturbing the water bodies.
5) no stopage over different animals.
shivu..hope it helps you..
2. directly discharging toxic chemicals waste from factories.
3.throwing of dead bodies of animals, human beings directly
4. washing the clothes near rivers or bathing with soaps,brushing .
These all harm water
2.people always bath in rivers with soap and shampoo
3.at navratri and ganesh chaturthi people sink gods into water and the statue contains many chemicals.
1. all reactent is prepare in water and water is show the hydrogen bonding...
1. Water is capable of dissolving a variety of different substances, which is why it is such a good solvent. And, water is called the "universal solvent" because it dissolves more substances than any other liquid.
2. The term saturated solution is used in chemistry to define a solution in which no more solute can be dissolved in the solvent
5. Industrial waste
Sewage and wate water
Burning of fossil fuel, etc
Causes of Water Scarcity
Water pollution is yet another cause of water scarcity. The sources of water pollution include pesticides and fertilizers that wash away from farms, industrial and human waste that is directly dumped into rivers without treating it in water treatment plant. Oil spill on the ground, waste water leakage from landfills can seep underground and may pollute the groundwater making it unfit for human consumption.
The rapid increase in human population combined by massive growth in industry sector have have transformed water ecosystems and resulted in loss of biodiversity. As population is increasing at an ever increasing rate, the demand for new resources will result in additional pressure on freshwater sources.
Agriculture uses majority of available freshwater. The sad thing is that about 60% of this water gets wasted due to inefficient agriculture methods and leaky irrigation systems. In addition to this, pesticides and fertilizers are washed away in rivers and lakes that further affect human and animal population.
global warming , industrial waste, sewage and waste water, mining activities , marine dumping etc.. please mark as brainlest answer
Household waste released from homes
Industrial effluents released from industries
no proper treatment of garbage before releasing it into the water,etc.
please mark brainliest
there various way by which water being polluted such as discharging of waste materials which comes from our houses ,factories, etc
hope it will helpfull.