2) It depends on what is the other subtituent to which it is attached.
3) both can both cannot,becoz both are same dosent matters which one is getting lowest no.
4) this is becoz ethyl ethanoate is trivial name or common name where as methyl propanoate is International Union of Pure and Applied Chemistry (IUPAC) name
5) yes it can be wherever necessary
6) Of course the first carbon containing double bond present in the chain will get the lowest no.
I'm in class 12 so you can rely on my answer m giving u 100% assurance.
2,2 dimethyl butane
1 ans is alkyl group
2 ans ; it depends upon on which position the functional group is present
6ans; multiple bond
5ans; yes it depends upon the functional group attach . but which chain you are talking about
i need it too...
if u need more let me know in the comments
hope it will help u
ok I will answer you later today, I am not sure